All Teens Are Unique.
But The Vast Majority Have One Thing In Common
They Recognize That Hand's Down, The Single Most
Important Element for A Successful Bar or Bat
Mitzvah Is The Entertainment.
Hi Jay, We can't begin to tell you how happy we were with everything you did at our daughter's Bar Mitzvah. Everyone was happy, the kids enjoyed it! You really rocked all around!! Take care and know if we can ever give you a recommendation please count on us.–Ellie & Bruce Weiner
Yes, that's right. The entertainment.
Let's face it, most of your guests may not remember whether your party theme colors, were gold, pink, or black; or whether your cake was chocolate or vanilla; or your decorations, no matter how beautiful.
But they will remember the entertainment – whether it made them smile or cry, and most importantly, whether they let loose on the dance floor. It's because of these memories that they'll say to you "Yours was the best Mitzvah I've ever been to!" Talk about music to your ears!
Most of our clients already know this, and that's why they're simply not willing to compromise on their event entertainment.
And that's where we come in
Why Choose Occasional Sound Entertainment?
For over a decade Occasional Sound Entertainment (OSE) has provided the industry's best entertainment services for many New Jersey and New York Bar and Bat Mitzvahs.
During that time, we helped our clients select modern musical and entertainment packages that symbolized their child's personality, set the mood he or she desired, and made sure that their dance floors were packed with happy guests.
And we'd like to do the same for you
What's Our Formula For Success?
Simply put, we do our jobs and much, much more. Why? Because we are passionate about making sure that your day becomes our day. Moreover, we recognize that planning the perfect wedding can be downright overwhelming and nerve-wracking at times, and the last thing you need is more stress.
That's why we go to great lengths to make your sure that your entire experience with us - from planning right through to the very last song - is as easy and hassle-free as possible. Period.
We take great pride in offering you and all of our clients the following six ironclad, no-excuses, and no-questions-asked client care guarantees.
Hi Jay, We used Jay for our daughter's bar mitzvah. While starting our planning for this event I started my search for dj's online. After extensive research I ran across Occasional Sounds Entertainment. I really got a good feeling from the website and decided to give them a call to check dates and prices. My instincts were confirmed after speaking to Jay and after booking him throughout the planning process. He blew us away at the event itself! He did a great job picking out the music, organizing the special moments of the day and generally making the event the happiest ever! The only problem we had around our event was an issue with our photographer at the last minute. I was desperate thinking we would not have pictures of the day, I called Jay hoping he could somehow give us advice. Not only did he get us a new photographer but also a videographer. Need I say his team did a fabulous job there too! Finally if all this was not enough we also got the photo booth for the party and this really was a hit! The girls attending we're so sweet and my daughter loves the scrapbook of all the party guest being silly! After all the planning and prepping the day went on without a hitch! I am so appreciative of Jay since he and his company were a big part of the success! Now I want to have a party to hire OCS just to enjoy them again. Lots of love to y'all Jay! We thank you and your team bunches for everything!!–Bruce and Elie Weiner
Our No-Joke, No-Excuses, No-Baloney, Guarantees
1. You'll talk; we'll listen. It's our job to honor your unique desires and transform your vision into reality; not push you into choosing "cookie-cutter" song and entertainment packages. Also, we've purposely limited our client base and the number of events we accept, which means we can devote time to get to know you personally and help you put your individual stamp on your big day.
2. We'll meet when, where and how you prefer. We get it. You're busy and while we'd love to see you in person, it's not always convenient - especially during "normal" business hours. But not to worry. we're happy to come to you or meet with you and your fiancé over the phone or via one of the many free video conferencing services available online, such as Skype.
3. You'll be working with true professionals in every sense of the word. Company executives personally train all of our emcees and entertainers and each must pass our stringent testing requirements before they meet or work with our clients. You will also be working directly with your entertainment coordinator, not a "stand-in" disc jockey. Moreover your entertainer will.
- Arrive on time, dressed appropriately
- Use modern state-of-the art sound equipment (and he or she will bring back-ups in case of any unexpected issues)
- Work well with your reception staff and others
- Treat you, your family members, and guests with the utmost respect at all times
4. We'll remain flexible when you have special needs or when things change. Simply put, unexpected "stuff" happens. And when it does, you'll be glad to know that we're there for you. For example,
- Your location has changed from a hotel to the beach? No problem.
- You forgot to book your entertainment until the 11th hour? No problem.
- You've changed your mind and want to add a photo booth to your service package? No problem.
- Your grandmother can't live without hearing her Frank Sinatra favorite? No problem.
- You need special lighting or enhanced audio? No problem.
- Your guest list just got bigger or smaller? No problem.
So, don't stress over unexpected glitches because we'll do everything in our power to roll with the punches so that everyone remains blissfully happy.
5. We'll help you create a fun atmosphere, without using over-the-top tactics. In other words our entertainers will:
- Generate and monitor a natural flow and/or guide your reception events. He or she will create a natural flow, but be prepared to adjust as needed. For example, in addition to playing appropriate music during dinner and/or cocktail hours he or she will also guide your other reception events such as the introductions, the hora and motzi, candle ceremony, dances, games,contests and more
- Engage your guests in the fun, but only when it's appropriate to do so
- Generate an energetic, fun - yet elegant - atmosphere
6. We'll continue to add to our enhanced services offerings so you'll save time, money, and stress.During the past several years, more and more of our clients have challenged us to become more of a "one-stop-shop" entertainment provider. We agreed that this made a lot of sense, and are now pleased that we can now offer you the following service enhancements:
- PhotoBooths: Your guests & our booths = crazy fun
- Scrapbook Station: Must-have additions to our photo booths
- Ambient Lighting: Transform a boring room into a warm, inviting space
- Intelligent Lighting: Draw your guests to dance floor every time
- Photo Montages: Take your guests down memory lane
- Enhanced Audio: Take your sound up a notch!
- Monogrammed Name Projection: Isn't it about time your name was in lights?
- Dancing Under the Stars: The "sky's the limit" for your guests!
- Most Requested Songs: Here you can view today’s most requested songs to assist you in your own selections.
Red Carpet Treatment
You have always wanted to walk the red carpet at the Oscars right!? Now here's your chance to live like the stars do! The names of your wedding party or closest friends on a customized step and repeat backdrop with the name of your event, location, dates etc., Velvet ropes and chrome stanchions with Paparazzi-style photographers documenting the arrival of you and all of your guests. Find our more by visiting our Red Carpet page here.
Picture Perfect Photo Booth?
Your guests will love piling into the booth to take their pics while creating memories that will last a lifetime. Our photo booth rentals add a new dimension to any other photography you may have at your event. When people get in and draw the curtain the magic begins - memories captured are priceless.
We are open seven days a week from 9am to 8pm eastern (US) and answer our calls personally. If however, you call us after hours or if all of our lines are busy, please leave a message. Someone will return your call in 24 hours or less. Guaranteed.