Weddings Are Unique. All Couples Are Unique.
But The Vast Majority Have One Thing In
They Recognize That Hand's Down, The Single Most
Important Element for A Successful Wedding
Reception Is The Entertainment.
Yes, that's right. The weddings entertainment
Let's face it, most of your wedding guests may not remember whether your wedding party wore gold, pink, or black; or whether your cake was chocolate or vanilla; or whether your flowers were roses or tulips, no matter how beautiful.
But they will remember the entertainment – whether it made them smile or cry, and most importantly, whether they let loose on the dance floor. It's because of these memories that they'll say to you "Yours was the best wedding I've ever been to!" Talk about music to your ears!
Most of our couples already know this, and that's why they're simply not willing to compromise on their wedding entertainment.
And that's where we come in.
Hey Jay! I wanted to tell you, Dan and I went to a family party at his aunt's house last weekend, and his family was still going on about the wedding and the music. His one aunt said she absolutely loved how you played all different types of music and she had such a great time. I thought you'd like to know people are still talking about the reception! Haha!"–Jade
Why Choose Occasional Sound Entertainment For Your Weddings?
For over a decade Occasional Sound Entertainment (OSE) has provided the industry's best entertainment services for many New Jersey and New York weddings.
During that time, we helped our clients select modern musical and entertainment packages that symbolized their relationships, set the mood they desired, and made sure that their dance floors were packed with happy guests.
And we'd like to do the same for you…
What's Our Formula For Success?
Simply put, we do our jobs and much, much more… Why? Because we are passionate about making sure that your day becomes our day. Moreover, we recognize that planning the perfect wedding can be downright overwhelming and nerve-wracking at times, and the last thing you need is more stress.
That's why we go to great lengths to make your sure that your entire experience with us - from planning right through to the very last song - is as easy and hassle-free as possible. Period.
We take great pride in offering you and all of our clients the following six ironclad, no-excuses, and no-questions-asked client care guarantees.
Our No-Joke, No-Excuses, No-Baloney, Guarantees
1. You'll talk; we'll listen. It's our job to honor your unique desires and transform your vision into reality; not push you into choosing "cookie-cutter" song and entertainment packages. Also, we've purposely limited our client base and the number of events we accept, which means we can devote time to get to know you personally and help you put your individual stamp on your big day.
2. We'll meet when, where and how you prefer. We get it. You're busy and while we'd love to see you in person, it's not always convenient - especially during "normal" business hours. But not to worry, we're happy to come to you or meet with you and your fiance over the phone or via one of the many free video conferencing services available online, such as Skype.
3. You'll be working with true professionals in every sense of the word. Company executives personally train all of our emcees and entertainers and each must pass our stringent testing requirements before they meet or work with our clients. You will also be working directly with your entertainment coordinator, not a "stand-in" disc jockey. Moreover your entertainer will
* Arrive on time, dressed appropriately
* Use modern state-of-the art sound equipment (and he or she will bring back-ups in case of any unexpected issues)
* Work well with your reception staff and others
* Treat you, your family members, and guests with the utmost respect at all times
4. We'll remain flexible when you have special needs or when things change. Simply put, unexpected "stuff" happens. And when it does, you'll be glad to know that we're there for you. For example,
* Your location has changed from a hotel to the beach? No problem.
* You forgot to book your entertainment until the 11th hour? No problem.
* You've changed your mind and want to add a photo booth to your service package? No problem.
* Your future mother-in-law can't live without hearing her Dusty Springfield favorite? No problem.
* You need special lighting or enhanced audio? No problem.
* Your guest list just got bigger or smaller? No problem.
So, don't stress over unexpected glitches because we'll do everything in our power to roll with the punches so that everyone remains blissfully happy.
5. We'll help you create a fun atmosphere, without using over-the-top tactics. In other words our entertainers will:
* Generate and monitor a natural flow and/or guide your reception events. He or she will create a natural flow, but be prepared to adjust as needed. For example, in addition to playing appropriate music during dinner and/or cocktail hours he or she will also guide your other reception events such as the bouquet toss, ceremony intermission, cake-cutting, and more
* Engage your guests in the fun, but only when it's appropriate to do so
* Generate an energetic, fun - yet elegant - atmosphere
6. We'll continue to add to our enhanced services offerings so you'll save time, money, and stress. During the past several years, more and more of our clients have challenged us to become more of a "one-stop-shop" entertainment provider. We agreed that this made a lot of sense, and are now pleased that we can now offer you the following service enhancements:
- PhotoBooths: Your guests & our booths = crazy fun
- Scrapbook Station: Must-have additions to our photo booths
- Ambient Lighting: Transform a boring room into a warm, inviting space
- Intelligent Lighting: Draw your guests to dance floor every time
- Photo Montages: Take your guests down memory lane
- Enhanced Audio: Take your sound up a notch!
- Monogrammed Name Projection: Isn't it about time your name was in lights?
- Dancing Under the Stars: The "sky's the limit" for your guests!
- Most Requested Songs: Here you can view today’s most requested songs to assist you in your own selections.
We are open seven days a week from 9am to 8pm eastern (US) and answer our calls personally. If however, you call us after hours or if all of our lines are busy, please leave a message. Someone will return your call in 24 hours or less. Guaranteed.
Click on Reviews to see what past clients are saying about their experience with Occasional Sounds Entertainment.
Click on Video Testimonials to view candid video testimonials taken at past clients' weddings.
Click on Testimonials to view candid video testimonials taken at past clients' weddings.
Here is a list of the Most Requested Songs to assist you.
The Fairytale Weddings Package $995
The fairytale package is great for low key weddings. It consists of 1 MC/entertainer and 1 DJ who will make all your announcements and play all your requests for your 4 hour reception. We recommend this package for weddings with 50 or less guests.
See Enhancements for other options.
The I Do Weddings Package $1495
The I Do Package is perfect for the more upbeat wedding. It consists of 1 DJ that will focus on the music of your choice and keeping the dance floor moving while our MC focuses on announcements, interacting with and motivating your guests. This package includes enhanced sound and intelligent lighting. This 2 person team is a must for weddings with more than 50 guests.
See Enhancements for other options.
The Happily Ever After Weddings Package $1795
The Happily Ever After Package is also perfect for the more upbeat wedding. It consists of 1 DJ that will focus on the music of your choice and keeping the dance floor moving while our MC focuses on announcements, interacting with and motivating your guests. The Happily Ever After Weddings Package also includes enhanced sound and intelligent lighting as well as ceremony and cocktail hour music. This 2 person team is a must for weddings with more than 50 guests.
Occasional Sounds Entertainment Weddings DJ Services – New Jersey